Scotcheroos that can be made with very less ingredients is vegan scotcheroos. The amazing fact about this recipe is even from these less amounts of ingredients you will experience the same4 taste. Those who are trying scotcheroos for the first time my best advice is to go for vegan scotcheroos. Hope you will try this recipe and share how does it turned out for you.
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 25 mins
Cooling time 45 mins
Corn syrup 1 cup
Granulated sugar 1 cup
Peanut Butter 1 cup
Vanilla Extract ½ teaspoon
Rice krispies 6 cup
- First grease a baking pan with butter.
- Mix corn syrup and sugar in a sauce pan and heat in a low flame. Stir continuously till the mixture gets dissolved completely.
- Once it starts to bubble add peanut butter, vanilla extract and stir well to smooth paste.
- When it starts to boil add rice krispies and mix well till krispies are well coated by mixture.
- Transfer the contents to a greased pan and press evenly using spatula.
- Let them cool for 45 minutes then cut it into pieces using pizza cutter and sserve.
If you need, you can have toppings by drizzling the melted chocolate chips over the pieces.