Here is the best 3 of all scotcheroos recipes, no party will be a special one without these scotcheroos as desserts. Just share your love and joy with your closed one with a bite of scotcheroos. No other desserts can be equivalent to the taste of chewy, yummy, gooey scotcheroos.
Sugar 1 cup
White corn syrup 1 cup
Peanut butter 1 cup
Rice Krispies 6 cup
Chocolate chips 1 cup
Butterscotch chips 1 cup
- Mix Sugar and white corn syrup in sauce pan and stir it in medium flame until the sugar gets dissolved. Once the mixture attains rolling boil stage remove it from heat.
- Add Peanut butter and stir until it gets blend well with the mixture.
- Then add rice krispies and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a buttered pan. Keep it aside and let them get set.
- Take a glass bowl and melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in microwave. Stir well until it is blended. If you don’t have microwave melt it by double boiler.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the ingredients in pan. Cut it into pieces of your desired shapes after 45 minutes.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate rice krispies Treats
Corn syrup 1 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Peanut butter smooth 1 cup
Rice krispies 6 cup
Choclate chips 2 cups
- Take corn syrup and sugar in a sauce pan and heat in a medium flame. Stir continuously till the mixture boils
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter. Stir it well until it gets mixed well.
- Add rice krispies and stir well till it gets coated well by the mixture.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate chips to the above mixture and mix well. The chips will be melted due to the warmth of mixture.
- Transfer it to a greased pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips at the top of mixture and press them slightly.
- Once the mixture gets cool and firm cut it into pieces using pizza cutter.
3.Scotcheroos with Oatmeal
Butter 1 cup
Brown Sugar 1 cup
Sugar ½ cup
Vanilla 1 ½ teaspoon
Flour 1 ¾ cups
Baking soda 1 teaspoon
Salt 1 teaspoon
Oatmeal 2 cups
Butterscotch chips 2 cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree
- Cream the butter and sugars till it becomes fluffy using blender at low speed.
- Add egg, vanilla to the batter and beat too a smooth paste.
- Then add flour, baking soda, salt to the mixture and stir well till they get mixed well.
- Add Butterscotch chips and oatmeal and stir it slightly.