Now days most of them are healthy conscious, so I thought to try a recipe using oatmeal the outcome was too awesome actually even I didn’t expect such rich taste from oatmeal. Try this recipe I’m sure you will love it and you will be addicted to this taste. You can experience same great taste of scotcheroos even from your all time hated oatmeal and it is highly nutrition too.
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 25 mins
Cooling time 45 mins
Butter 1 cup
Brown Sugar 1 cup
Sugar ½ cup
Vanilla 1 ½ teaspoon
Flour 1 ¾ cups
Baking soda 1 teaspoon
Salt 1 teaspoon
Oatmeal 2 cups
Butterscotch chips 2 cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree
- Cream the butter and sugars till it becomes fluffy using blender at low speed.
- Add egg, vanilla to the batter and beat too a smooth paste.
- Then add flour, baking soda, salt to the mixture and stir well till they get mixed well.
- Add Butterscotch chips and oatmeal and stir it slightly.
- Take a scoop of mixture and placed it in a greased cookie sheet, bake it for 10-20 minutes or till get light brown color.
- Thus oatmeal scotcheroos are ready to serve.