To avoid excess fat and obesity most of them have adopted corn flakes as part of their diet. So I thought of making a scotcheroos with corn flakes but it tastes too good. Each bite is too yummy, crunchy and chewy, whatever may be their age they will wander too taste this delicious crunchy scotcheroos. Just follow the directions and make healthy and yummy scotcheroos .Hope you will also like the taste of scotcheroos with corn flakes.
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 25 mins
Cooling time 45 mins
Corn flakes 5 cups
Corn syrup 1 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Peanut butter 1 cup
Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
Butterscotch chips 1 cup
Chocolate chips 1 cup
- Heat corn syrup and sugar in a sauce pan at medium flame. Stir it continuously until it get dissolved.
- When the mixture begins to boil, switch off the flame.
- Add Vanilla extract and peanut butter to the mixture and stir well to get a smooth paste.
- Add Corn flakes to this mixture and stir until it gets coated well.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9x 13 greased pan and keep it aside
- Melt butterscotch and chocolate chips in a pan at medium pan and spread it over the corn flakes mixture.
- Let the mixture gets chill for 45 minutes. Then cut it into pieces as per your desired shapes using pizza cutter and serve.