Scotcheroos main ingredient is corn syrup so I thought to try scotcheroos without corn syrup. Here I used marshmallows to have gooey feel in bite of scotcheroos. I just gave a try to this recipe but it taste too good and now it’s my favorite. Try this recipe with no worries about their texture and taste. Have exact measurement of all ingredients and follow the direction, your yummy scotcheroos are ready to have with your loved one.
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 20 mins
Mini Marshmallows 8 ounce
Peanut Butter ½ cup
Butter 2 Table spoon
Rice krispies 6 cups
Chocolate chips 1 cup
Butterscotch chips 1 cup
- Grease the 13x 9 baking pan and spatula evenly with butter.
- In a microwave bowl add the above mentioned quantities of marshmallows, peanut butter, and butter, keep it in oven for 30 seconds at high temperature.
- Keep stirring until all the ingredients mixed well and become a smooth paste.
- Take the bowl from the oven and add rice krispies , stir and make all the krispies coated by mixture
- Transfer the mixture to the greased pan using greased spatula and press it evenly in all areas.
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in microwave bowl for another 30 seconds until it gets melted and becomes smooth.
- Pour the melted mixture over the greased pan contents and let them cool for an hour. Then cut it into pieces and serve.