Prepare Your own Rice Krispies Scotcheroos, Rice krispies are the easy to make and delicious tea time snack to have with our loved one. These krispies have a perfect crunchy top and fluffy interior. These krispies can be stored in air tight container for about a week. These krispies will be all time favorite snack for kids so try it at home.If your welcoming your guest with a cup of tea and plate full of rice krispies scotcheroos they will really love you. Hope you will try this and let me know how it turns out for you.
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 25 mins
Corn syrup 100ml
Kellogg’s Rice krispies 150g
- Add Sugar, Syrup and butter in a pan and heat it in a medium flame. Stir continuously until it is dissolved.
- When the mixture starts boiling remove from heat, if the mixture boils too much rice krispies won’t be soft and chewy.
- Add Kellogg’s rice krispies and stir well.
- Transfer it to a greased baking tray and press it evenly using a spatula.
- Once it gets set cut it into 2 inches bar to serve.
You can also enrich the taste of rice krispie scotcheoors by coating a layer of melted chocolate chips over the mixture before cutting into slices.