This is another important recipe that will make your holiday season very great. This recipe is loved by children and they will do anything for it. Preparing Reindeer Scotcheroos at your home is not a very tough task. Go below to find out.
It will take around one hour for you to complete the preparation of Reindeer Scotcheroos at your home.
- Below are the ingredients required considering you are going to prepare 24 pieces of Reindeer Scotcheroos .
- 1 cup of corn syrup, sugar, peanut butter.
- 6 cups of rice crispy cereal.
- 5 cup of butterscotch chips and chocolate chips. (Semisweet)
- White chocolate, candies for decorating.
- Pretzels, small chocolate chips as required.
- Whenever you make scotcheroos, the first step is to mix corn syrup and sugar in a large saucepan in medium heat by stirring it continuously so that the sugar dissolves. Once the sugar dissolves remove it from the heat as it boils, add the peanut butter to it and keep mixing it well so that it spreads evenly.
- Then add the cereal to the mixture and keep stirring it until it is evenly coated throughout the mixture.
- Put it in a separate pan and allow it to cool until it gets firm. Usually you will need up to 50 minutes.
- Now what you have to do is prepare the reindeer shape from the mixture with the help placed to cool. Be unique and creative so that they look attractive when you finish. Cut them in the form of triangle or cut them in circles using your round cookie cutter.
- Add frosting so that it appears like the Nose and eyes when we stick the mini chocolate chips to make it an eye and red candy for the North.
- In the end add some amount of frosting and fixed the pretzel (antlers)
I Hope you liked this Reindeer Scotcheroos recipe and let us know your experiences when you try this at your home.