Whenever I hear peanut butter scotcheroos I feel to taste those yummy pieces right now. This is one of the recipes which I was trying to make for a long time. It is too easy to make and the taste was too yummy and delicious. Just follows the steps and make peanut butter scotcheroos and enjoy your teatime with a glass of milk and a plate full of scotcheroos.
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 25 mins
Cooling time 45 mins
Corn syrup 1 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Peanut butter 1 cup
Marshmallow cream ½ cup
Rice krispies 6 cup
Butterscotch chips 1 cup
- Take corn syrup and sugar in a sauce pan and heat it in a medium flame until it gets dissolved. Stir frequently, once the mixture attains a boiling remove from the flame.
- Add peanut butter, marshmallow cream , butterscotch chips to the mixture and mix well until it gets melted and becomes a smooth mixture.
- Add rice crispies and mix well till it gets coated well.
- Transfer it to a greased pan using spatula press the mixture to spread evenly in the pan.
- Sprinkle some butterscotch chips at the top of the mixture. It will be melted within 10min due to the warm of the pan
- Once the chips gets melted sprinkle rice krispies at the top of the mixture. Let them cool for 45 mins then cut into bars .