You can make this delicious krispies treats with just the items from your kitchen cupboard. For all chocolate lovers it will be really a treat to have this at all occasion. Just follow the steps and decorate your party time plate with these gorgeous brownies and spread a joy and love. There will be no party without peanut butter chocolate rice krispies treats.
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 25 mins
Corn syrup 1 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Peanut butter smooth 1 cup
Rice krispies 6 cup
Choclate chips 2 cups
- Take corn syrup and sugar in a sauce pan and heat in a medium flame. Stir continuously till the mixture boils
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter. Stir it well until it gets mixed well.
- Add rice krispies and stir well till it gets coated well by the mixture.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate chips to the above mixture and mix well. The chips will be melted due to the warmth of mixture.
- Transfer it to a greased pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips at the top of mixture and press them slightly.
- Once the mixture gets cool and firm cut it into pieces using pizza cutter.
- Syrup may get burnt so stir continuously or else it may get burnt and changes the total color, aroma and taste.
- Avoid high flame.