These chewy bars have no pumpkin but the warm flavor of pumpkin pie spice gives a taste of fall. Are you wondering what is pumpkinrolls? If you never heard the name pumpkinrolls
before, I bet that you have misunderstood this is a recipe that contains pumpkin. But this recipe doesn’t have any pumpkin but has a flavour of pumpkin pie spice that gives an unique taste.
Time taken to make this recipe:
Initial preparation time is about 20 minutes.
Cooling time is about 30 minutes.
For a yield of 24 bars, below are the required ingredients.
- Sugar- (1 cup)
- light corn syrup- (1 cup)
- creamy almond butter- (1 cup)
- pumpkin pie spice – 1 teaspoon
- rice crispy cereal- 2 cup
- pretzels (2 cups- crushed)
- melted white chocolate- 2 ounces
How to prepare Pumpkinrolls- procedure
- Take a baking dish or pan with size at least 13×9 and spray its entire surface with cooking spray. Make sure it is adequately sprayed.
- Take another large saucepan and add corn syrup to it and mix sugar to it. Place it in a burner and heat it with medium flame. Once the sugar dissolves in the corn syrup and the mixture begins to boil, remove it from the flame.
- Then add the almond butter to the mixture and stir it very well and then add pumpkin pie spice ( 1 teaspoon) to it and stir it continuously so that it mixes well.
- Then add the cereals to the mixture and mix it so that it is evenly spread.
- Now add the crushed pretzels to the mixture and mix well.
- Now for the entire mixture into the baking dish which you made ready with cooking spray and allow it to cool for some time.
- After it cools for some time, drizzle the surface with melted white chocolate. Then garnish it with extra pumpkin pie spice.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for about half an hour so that the chocolate cools.
- Cut it into separate bars as per your requirement and serve.
Let us know what do you think about this recipe and how was the outcome when you tried it at your home.