Are you searching for scotcheroos bar recipe, yes here is the recipe just make scotcheroos bar and enjoy your festive time with these moist, fudgy, soft, gooey yummy scotchheroos bars. A cup of milk and scotcheroos bars are the perfect combination to have in the evening. Try this recipe and let me know how it turned out for you.
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 25 mins
Brown sugar 1 cup
Corn syrup 1cup
Vanilla 1 teaspoon
Peanut butter 1 1/2 cup
Rice krispies 6 cup
Semi sweet chocolate chips 1 cup
Butterscotch chips 1 cup
- Heat brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla in a sauce pan at medium flame. Once it attains the boiling stage remove from the flame. Boiling of syrup may make the bars to hard.
- Add peanut butter to the mixture and mix well
- Add rice krispies to the above mixture and stir evenly till its gets coated well.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased 9x 13 pan .Use spatula to press it evenly over the pan.
- Use Microwave / double boiler to melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. While
melting stir continuously to avoid scorching.
- Pour the melted contents over the mixture in the greasing pan and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Once the mixture gets cool and firm cut it into bars.