Here is the recipe of chocolate scotcheroos for all chocolate lovers. Just follow the steps and make yummy dessert to grand your occasion. No other desert can be equivalent to the taste of chocolate scotcheroos. I’m damp sure that you will love to taste it again after tasting the chocolate scotcheroos . Each bite of chocolate scotcheroos will melt your heart away.
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 25 mins
Cooling Time 45 mins
Sugar 1 cup
White corn syrup 1 cup
Peanut butter 1 cup
Rice Krispies 6 cup
Chocolate chips 1 cup
Butterscotch chips 1 cup
- Mix Sugar and white corn syrup in sauce pan and stir it in medium flame until the sugar gets dissolved. Once the mixture attains rolling boil stage remove it from heat.
- Add Peanut butter and stir until it gets blend well with the mixture.
- Then add rice krispies and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a buttered pan. Keep it aside and let them get set.
- Take a glass bowl and melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in microwave. Stir well until it is blended. If you don’t have microwave melt it by double boiler.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the ingredients in pan. Cut it into pieces of your desired shapes after 45 mins.
- Coat the measuring cup with cooking spray before measuring corn syrup as the syrup may flow easily out of the cup.
- Don’t boil the mixture too much it will make scotcheroos too hard rather than soft and chewy.
- Use low flame to melt the chips to avoid burning as it affects the color and taste.