Wanna make something different but didn’t know where to start and how to make delicious recipes at home. Yes here are the recipes just follow the instructions and make yummy, chewy butterscotch rice krispie treats at home and become a master of scotcheroos recipes. These recipes are often made by grandparents at home during festive seasons. But now days it’s rare to see these recipes at home so let’s begin….
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 20 mins
Rice krispies 6 ½ cups
Miniature Marshmallows 10 ounce
Butterscotch chips 5 ounce
Butter 3 tablespoon
- Initially grease the pan 12×18 and spatual with butter to avoid sticking of marshmallows.
- Add the remaining butter to a pan and heat it in medium flame. When the butter starts to melt add marshmallows to it. So that it won’t get stick with the pan.
- Keep stirring for 3 minutes the mixture must melt evenly with the butter.
- Add butterscotch chips to the mixture and stir it for 2 minutes so that it gets mixed well with the mixture.
- Turn off the flame and add rice krispies into the marshmallow mixture before it gets cools.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and spread it evenly using spatula, allow them to cool for 20 min.
- Once they get firm and cool. Cut it into small pieces and serve.
- Avoid over boiling of sugar and corn syrup as it may make butterscotch harder rather than smooth and chewy.
- Cook at medium flame to avoid scorching.